cwRsync Free Edition contains a barebone distribution of Rsync for Windows.
Unzip archive contents to a directory, update the supplied batch file cwrsync.cmd. That's all you need to be able to start rsync from a command line.
NB! In the case you run into -meaningless- permission issues, please consult our FAQ. cwRsync FAQs can also be helpful.
We provide a paid version of cwRsync. Please consider purchasing if you want to:
- use Rsync via a GUI
- setup an Rsync server on Windows
- use Secure Channel Wizard for secure tunnelling with the best performance
- access to Rsync patched with time-limit, transliteration, ignore-case or no strict check of password file permissions
- access to client/server installers
- use 64-bit distributions
- Support and Upgrade Protection